Friday, April 22, 2011

Spring Fever

Okay, let's face it, I am anxious for this misty overcast weather to be over. Let the sun shine! Here we go with our first blog. I just learned how to "tweat" and "facebook" so bear with me as I begin a new journey with blogging.

First , we have been working hard on a couple of new items for release this year. One is ready to go and the other is still in the creative phase. The first product is a Mexican Red Sauce which seems like it doesn't belong in E. Waldo Ward's product lineup. Actually this sauce is absolutely the best cooking sauce for any type of meat I have ever had. The flavor is similar to a enchilada sauce but made for carnitas (pork), carne asada (steak), peces (fish), or even huevos (eggs). I modeled it after an excellent sauce that I fell in love with from Trader Joes which they no longer carry.

The second product we have in mind will be for the fall. We are planning on introducing a cranberry and apple sauce with walnuts. Although we still haven't finalized the ingredients yet, we think this will be a great addition to any gourmet holiday meal.

Wow, our first "blog" and it wasn't too difficult. I look forward to sharing more information about our company's history, our products, and what we are up to with all of you.

Jeff Ward

2 comments:

  1. This is very interesting Jeff! Great blog! :-)

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! Check out my blog at http://zspiceoflife.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete